Stefanutti Stocks’ experience within the Water, Sanitation and Pipelines sector spans the spectrum of national, regional, municipal and township infrastructure and includes institutional waste-water treatment facilities, water purification works, water storage reservoirs and stormwater.
Our multidisciplinary construction capabilities enable us to offer clients in Water, Sanitation and Pipeline sector a one-stop solution to many of their requirements for dam and irrigation schemes and effluent and water treatment plants.
Our construction services offering for dam and irrigation schemes includes:
- Geotechnical including curtain and annulus grouting;
- Construction of rockfill, claycore and concrete dams;
- Refurbishment of dams;
- Irrigation canals and pipelines; and
Our construction services offering for effluent and water treatment facilities includes:
- Water treatment plants;
- Sewerage treatment plants;
- Overland and in-plant pipelines;
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation;
- Environmental rehabilitation (institutional waste water treatment facilities, water purification works, water storage reservoirs and stormwater); and
- Structural rehabilitation and concrete repair.
As one of the premier pipeline specialist contractors within South Africa we undertake gas, water and sewerage pipeline construction in various materials (steel, concrete, fibre cement, plastics and composite materials).
Our spectrum of services includes all work that is related to construction within the Water, Sanitation & Pipelines sector, including excavation, civil works, pipe laying, cement mortar lining and welds, refurbishment, pump stations and reservoir construction, as well as mechanical & electrical installations.
Divisions offering services to this sector: