Stefanutti Stocks Mining Services provides mining clients across Southern Africa with professional engineering services in the fields of open cast contract mining, bulk material handling and waste residue disposal and recovery facilities. Our services include the provision of professional personnel, staff, plant and equipment as well as a wide range of associated design capabilities.
Previously known as Environmental, Civil and Mining Projects (or ECMP), we were established in 1991 and acquired by multidisciplinary construction group Stefanutti Stocks in 2007. Our skilled team of engineers, designers and support staff are based at the our head office in Johannesburg. Our operational teams are based at mining operations across the country including sites in Gauteng, Northern Cape, Mpumulanga, North West, KwaZulu Natal and Limpopo provinces.
Our divisions include Contract Mining, Material Handling, Tailings Operations and Technical Services
- Contract Mining - View Video Here
- Open pit mine design, planning and optimisation;
- Fleet simulation and selection;
- Contract mining;
- Crushing and screening;
- Drilling and blasting;
- Rehabilitation and closure.
- Materials Handling - View Video Here
- Energy coal processing;
- Discard and fine coal disposal and recovery;
- Coal plant and terrace activities;
- Raw material and product handling;
- Crushing and screening;
- Stockpile and dump management.
- Tailings Management - View Video Here
- Technical Services
- Design and construction of mine infrastructure;
- Feasibility studies and conceptual designs;
- Slurry transport systems;
- Multi-layered lining systems;
- Contractual documentation;
- Project management.
You can view a video on our Mining Services capabilities here
You can view a video on our Roads & Earthworks capabilities here
Turnkey: - View Video Here
Stefanutti Stocks Mining Services combines the capabilities of its four divisions to offer clients across the mining sector a comprehensive turnkey solution.
Its turnkey portfolio includes the establishment of fit-for-purpose mining solutions from initiation, through implementation to operations and closure. This one-stop shop solution includes feasibility; detail design, fabrication, construction and commissioning of all the necessary mine infrastructure; pollution control features and beneficiation plants; material handling and operational management of mining activities.
Stefanutti Stocks Mining Services
6 Mulalani Street, Protec Park, Cnr Zuurfontein Avenue & Oranjerivier Drive, Chloorkop, Kempton Park, South Africa
GPS coordinates: S 26° 04.688' E 28° 11.426'
PO Box 12394, Aston Manor, 1630, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 552 4200